RacerBoost, LLC operates the RacerBoost service and the RacerBoost.com website. The RacerBoost service allows you to view, order and create websites and other marketing services.
Groups are topics that can be shared and discussed within the network. In many cases the groups we choose to connect with help define our personality -- hobbies, favorite athletes, current events we are passionate about, and organizations we belong to. The creator of a group may choose to make it open to everyone within the RacerBoost network or to restrict membership to a specific group of people they choose.
Information Gathered by RacerBoost
- User Provided Information: For visitors to our website and registered users, we log standard technical information, such as your IP address. If you choose to register with us, RacerBoost requires you to provide your email address, your name and birth date. You will also be required to select a user ID or a Display Name and password. In addition, RacerBoost may optionally ask you to provide your physical address and other demographic information, such as gender, interests or occupation, as well as credit card and billing information for verification purposes or for the purchase of products and services. We may collect other personal information from time to time, such as when you provide feedback or comments, or communicate with others through our systems.
- Log File Information: When you use the RacerBoost service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, content play information, actions taken and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How RacerBoost Uses Information
The information we collect about you in the course of our relationship is used to provide our services to you. For example, even as we endeavor to protect your identity, we may use your demographic information to create a database of user profiles, select advertisements based on your information and for marketing analysis. In addition, we look at technical information to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the RacerBoost.com site, to enhance our products and to provide our service to you.
Data about searches and search results may be maintained by RacerBoost to help in continually improving the service.
Invitations and messages are sent via email on your behalf by RacerBoost. If you invite another person to join RacerBoost, we will ask for that person's name and online contact information. We store this information and use it to contact and inform that person that he or she has been invited to join the RacerBoost.com service. We will send reminders only with your express consent.
How RacerBoost Protects Information
RacerBoost's computers store user account information, and may cache user profile information for backup purposes. RacerBoost employs the following industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control:
- Use of secure connections using SSL to safeguard information when transmitted from your Web browser to the RacerBoost service.
- Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information.
- Use of encryption for sensitive personal information, such as email addresses and user names.
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do.
- Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
When RacerBoost Discloses Information
In the event of a change of ownership or a direct merger with or acquisition by another entity, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity. You have the ability and control to remove or alter your account specific information at any time.
Third Parties/Advertisers and Your Information
RacerBoost may provide links to third party websites or allow other companies, called third-party ad servers, to display advertisements to users. Ad server companies can write and read their own cookies on your computer, just as if you had requested a web page from their website. RacerBoost is not responsible for, and does not have any control over, the privacy practices or the content of such third parties.
Please note that information stored or cached on other users' computers is subject to those users' security practices, which are beyond RacerBoost's control. Although we make good faith efforts to store information collected or stored by RacerBoost in a secure manner, we cannot guarantee complete security. Information held by RacerBoost will be maintained for a length of time appropriate to our business needs.
User Options and Responsibilities
Your user profile contains information about you that you may want to share with others. Protecting the privacy of your profile is your responsibility. We caution you not to share sensitive information (such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, or driver's license numbers) with other users whom you do not know or place such information in your profile.
Any information you choose to display on RacerBoost.com, including your profile, will be viewable by the entire Web (i.e., everyone). For your own safety we caution you not to include home addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal information that could allow strangers to contact you outside of the RacerBoost service.
To maintain privacy it is also important not to share your password with anyone. Selecting a longer password with a mix of letters, numbers and symbols makes it more difficult for others to guess your password. It is also helpful to change passwords on a regular basis.
Identity theft is a serious concern to all of us. To help protect yourself against identity theft, please remember that RacerBoost will NEVER ask for your password in either a non-secure or unsolicited email communication
You may choose to correct or update the information you have submitted to us by editing your profile or account information. If you remove your information, it may continue to persist on back-up media.
Safe Use of RacerBoost
RacerBoost complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.
Note to International Users
Changes and Updates
Earn money with referrals
If you know a fellow driver or race team that needs to establish or upgrade their online presence, we will pay you to send them our way!
Have a question for us?
Need more details about our services? Need to transfer your current website to RacerBoost? No problem! We are here to help.